Chat Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Some fun jokes
Relaxation EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 11:59 am by Bowman

» How are you feeling today?
Relaxation EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:55 am by Bowman

» Re-label
Relaxation EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 3:48 pm by HallowQueen

» Count Infinite
Relaxation EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 1:16 pm by Bowman

» Relaxation
Relaxation EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 am by Bowman

» Colorization (?)
Relaxation EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:47 am by Bowman

» Banner Rebuild
Relaxation EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:12 am by Bowman

» Lower-Body Floor Exercise
Relaxation EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:45 am by Bowman

» Pan Bread
Relaxation EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:31 am by Bowman

Guests : 0
Hidden : 0
Users Online :
RefreshView the whole list
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is Bowman

Our users have posted a total of 274 messages in 33 subjects
Top posters
Bowman
Relaxation I_vote_lcapRelaxation I_voting_barRelaxation I_vote_rcap 
HallowQueen
Relaxation I_vote_lcapRelaxation I_voting_barRelaxation I_vote_rcap 

Relaxation

Go down

Relaxation Empty Relaxation

Post by Bowman Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:38 am

You know that right now you are "doing" something. (Just as I am) Even if we are "relaxing" while we are doing it. I read somewhere that we are human "beings", not human " doings".
 Right now we are using our minds. Real relaxation is about turning off our minds for a while and realizing that our life goes on without putting so much extra thinking into it. Your mind is equipped to handle your  life on its own. We only impede it with worry and anxiety. The negative physical effects of stress are well-known, but they can be overcome with relaxation.
 Personally, I have been most relaxed on my back in the grass beside a lake. Just looking at the sky, watching clouds drift by through the trees, studying the flight of an occasional insect, listening to the waves on the shore.
 The benefits of relaxation are directly relative to the time devoted to it. Before you can relax, first you have to think about the meaning of relaxation. Relaxing the body is exactly that. It means letting all energy drain from all of your muscles. It is about the "mind/body connection". As the body relaxes, the mind relaxes. And there is a " feedback loop" which occurs. As the mind relaxes, the body relaxes more. As the body relaxes more, the mind relaxes more. DragonHeart has written about several relaxation and meditation techniques on another site. Hopefully she will share them here.
Bowman
Bowman

Male
Store Items :
Your Store Bought Items WIll Go Here!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum